If you have been waiting for your bank to support Apple Pay, check this list to see if your Bank offers support!
- Alabama State Employees Credit Union
- American National Bank
- Bank of the South
- Cabrillo Credit Union
- California Credit Union
- Classic Federal Credit Union
- Denali Federal Credit Union
- Dort Federal Credit Union
- First Federal Community Bank
- First Green Bank
- First National Bank of Catlin
- First Oklahoma Federal Credit Union
- First US Bank
- Gerber Federal Credit Union
- MassMutual Federal Credit Union
- Members Source Credit Union
- Morris County National Bank
- Muna Federal Credit Union
- Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union
- Sabine Federal Credit Union
- San Diego Firefighters Federal Credit Union
- Scott Credit Union
- Security National Bank of Omaha
- Sound Credit Union
- Standing Stone Bank
- UW Credit Union
- Vista Bank
- Webster Bank
- Workers Credit Union
Want to see the full list of supported banks? Just visit Apple’s website to see the full list.
Here at EliteMacTechs, we are proud to accept Apple Pay!
The list of banks and stores that accept Apple Pay is now pages and pages long! It is just a matter of time before we will no longer have to cary around physical credit cards.
The ApplePay experience continues to come to more devices as well. Apple Pay is available on many websites now via your computer using your finger print or even your Apple Watch.
As with anything that includes a financial aspect, be sure to use good passwords on your devices. Turn on “2 factor authentication” on your accounts for added security.