Special Hours!! I will be available to sell and work on computers 10-3 Mon-Fri for the time being. Please call for more information.
Please click here to check-in prior to arriving with your device. Once you are checked in you will receive instructions for dropping off your device for repair.
EliteMacTechs is located in Studio City, CA at the intersection of Tujunga Ave and Ventura Blvd. There is no appointment necessary, just come on by!
We are closed the following days in 2020:
Feb 14th | Valentines Day | Closed
March 17th | St. Patrick’s Day | Closed
May 25th | Memorial Day | Closed
July 3rd | Independence Day | Closed
September 7th | Labor Day | Closed
November 25th-27th | Thanksgiving | Closed
December 24th-25th | Christmas | Closed
Dec 31st | New Years Eve | Closed
Jan 1st | New Years Day | Closed
EliteMacTechs was opened on the second floor of the strip mall at the corner of Tujunga and Ventura in December of 2011. We have been providing quality Mac repair services to the Studio City and surrounding area ever since.
Since the beginning we have focused on 3 areas that have set us apart as the elite Mac repair shop in the Studio City area:
- Fast free diagnosis. Our free diagnosis lets you know what is wrong with your computer and how much we would charge to fix it, normally within about 6 hours of drop-off. While some repair shops try to lock you into repair by charging a high diagnosis fee, we offer the diagnosis completely free so you can make a decision without worrying about loosing money on the diagnosis.
- Great communication. We use email and text to keep you up to date throughout the process. Our ticketing system is designed with communication in mind and we make a point of keeping you informed as we go through servicing your device.
- Quality service. Steve Jobs told the story of his father telling him that painting the back of the fence was just as important as the front… this is a principle that we share as evidenced by our track record on Yelp.
Some of our specialities are:
- Fast screen repair for MacBooks, MacBook Pros, and MacBook Airs. Many times we are able to replace just the component that is broken which saves you money.
- Liquid damage repair. Accidents happen but we can help! We have a lot of experience repairing Macs that have been damaged by liquid.
- Upgrades to help speed up your Mac. If your Mac is running slow we can help make it faster! After the free diagnosis we will let you know what services we can offer to get your Mac back up to a usable speed.
- Data recovery. We offer data recovery for Macs, PC’s, and iPhones.
- Service not listed? We still might be able to help!
Come on by, no appointment necessary!
Our excellent communication, fast repair turnaround time, and quality work has made us one of the highest rated Mac repair shops in Los Angeles! We are especially proud of our 200+ 5 star reviews on yelp.
For customers that are considering mailing their computers in, please look through our reviews and you will find there are ones from all over the country. We always recommend researching any company before bringing or sending in your computer for repair. To make it easier to research us, we have linked our business reviews below:
At EliteMacTechs, we believe in excellent communication. We offer a bunch of options for contacting us, pick your favorite below!
Online Chat – There is a “chat with us now” button at the bottom right of every page on this site! Feel free to click that and let us now what questions you have.
Email – Our favorite form of communication is through email. It allows us to answer quickly and gives us both a paper trail when you are able to bring your computer in. We do not send out newsletters or solicitations of any kind, so no need to worry about spamming! Email Us Now
Yelp Messaging – If you prefer, you can always reach out to us using the messaging feature on Yelp. This allows you to email us without giving us your contact info if you prefer.
Phone – (818) 914-2529 We can be reached via phone during regular business hours. If your call goes to voicemail it means we are having a rush and everyone is already with a customer (rare, but it does happen!). Leave us a voicemail or give us a call back after a few minutes. If you leave us a voicemail we will get back to you ASAP.
Message Form – Don’t want to create a new email message? No problem! Just shoot us a quick message bellow and we will get back to you.