*UPDATE – Thank you for your overwhelming support! Please note I am not able to add more website optimization clients at this time, but I should be able to add more clients by Jan 1st. Please still fill out the form below and I will complete the website check and let you know when I can start working on your project.*
I am pleased to start offering website optimization services! Please fill out the form below if you would like me to go through your site and give you an idea of how I can help.
I have 3 basic tiers that I recommend to get started.
Coaching $200 a month
- Basic Page Optimization like setting your title tags and meta descriptions
- Research what keywords you should use in content creation
- Topic ideas for increased traffic
- Setting up your business at all relevant search engines and optimizing those accounts
- Monthly Site Backup
- Monthly report showing how many users visited your site and what they did while there
- Monthly recommendations of what you should do to build your site
Coaching+ $1000 a month
- All of the Coaching tier
- Page editing to help form content that generates leads
- Backlink checks including toxic link removal, finding missing links, and checking competitors
- Social Media Coaching
- Editing site to include structured data with the goal of getting into the featured snippets area
- Setting up conversion tracking
- Optimizing site pages for conversions including creating landing pages
VisibleDeviation $2500 a month
- All of Coaching+ tier
- Creating optimized content
- Blog created and updated with relevant content
- Social Media creation and upkeep
- Video and other media content creation
Start the process
Please fill out this form and I will take a look at your site and let you know if I think it is a good fit for my service. I will also give a basic evaluation of your site so you can see how you are ranking currently.
Why pick me to help?
Keeping a website up can be a lot of work. You need to complete updates, constant backups, malware checks, page optimization so your website can be found by searchers, new relevant content, good call to action… and the list goes on and on.
After years of depending on others to complete the work on my website and being frustrated by lack of communication, missed deadlines, and overall bad customer experience, I decided to start offering the service utilizing the same principles that have made my Mac repair business a success.
Anyone who has worked with me over the last 10 years of offering Mac Repair knows that I am reasonable and dependable. I really look forward to working with you on your web presence.