We know that you buy our products and services and use our Website because you trust us. This notice explains how we protect your privacy and treat your personal information. It applies to current and former customers. “Personal information” here means anything we know about you personally.
Protecting Your Information
We take important steps to protect your personal information. We treat it as confidential. We tell our employees to take care in handling it. We limit access to those who need it to perform their jobs. Our outside service providers must also protect it, and use it only to meet our business needs. We also take steps to protect our systems from unauthorized access.
Collecting Your Information
The types of Personal Information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
Name, Phone, Email, Address, Computer Password
How We Get Your Information
We get your personal information mostly from you. We may also use outside sources to help ensure our records are correct and complete (such as google maps to confirm we have your correct address).
Using Your Information
We do not make available to the general public any personally identifiable information you provide to us in connection with your registration on the Website. We use industry standard technology and efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. These include secure servers. All of the user data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. Only authorized employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to this information.
We may share your personal information with your consent or as permitted or required by law. For example, we may share your information with businesses hired to carry out services for us. We may also share it with our affiliated or unaffiliated business partners through joint marketing agreements. In those situations, we share your information to jointly offer you products and services or have others offer you products and services we endorse or sponsor.
- Other reasons we may share your information include:
- doing what a court, law enforcement, or government agency requires us to do (for example, complying with search warrants or subpoenas)
- telling another company what we know about you if we are selling or merging any part of our business
- giving your information to someone with a legal interest in your assets (for example, creditor with a lien on your account)
- those listed in our “Using Your Information” section above Opting OutYou may tell us not to share your information with our affiliates for their own marketing purposes or unaffiliated business partners as part of a joint marketing arrangement. Even if you don’t “opt out”, we will not share your information with unaffiliated companies for their own marketing purposes without a joint marketing arrangement. You can also “opt out” anytime by contacting us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Personal User Content
Owner may use user submitted content such as ratings, reviews, feedback (“User Content”) in a number of different ways, including displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, incorporating it into other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, or distributing it. Accordingly, you irrevocably grant Owner permission to use your User Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably grant the Website users the right to access User Content in connection with their use of the Website.
You assume all risks associated with User Content, including reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by you of information in your User Content that makes you personally identifiable. You may not imply that User Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Owner.
Owner cannot and does not review all User Content feedback, nor does it have any control over the same. Under no circumstances shall Owner be held responsible or liable for any claims or damages arising out of any reviews or feedback.
Owner may remove, edit or reinstate User Content at our sole discretion.
We want you to understand how we protect your privacy. If you have any questions about this notice, please contact us. When you write, include your name, address, and order number.
Send privacy questions to: